Find here an overview of my main consulting activities.
1) Cultural Change in Organizations and Networks
- Member of the expert group on Netcentric Work at the NIFV, Arnhem, with Leo Kooiman, ErikJan Broecken (Crisisplein), Leo Ceelen (NIFV), Josine van der Ven and Willem Treurniet (TNO), 31 October, 2011 (unpaid).
- Expert group meeting: Critical response in security and safety emergencies: an organizational cultural perspective and storytelling. At the National meeting of Crisys (Critical Response in Security and Safety Emergencies, FP7 programme) under supervision of EOS (European Organisation for Security) and organized by Altran, Schiphol Oost Amsterdam, 26 September 2011 (unpaid).
- Chair of a roundtable expert meeting on ‘Open innovation & social innovation’ organized by Hiteq, 20 March, Lelystad, 2007 (unpaid).
- Project on Multidisciplinary Information Management of the Amsterdam Emergency Rooms of the Police, Fire and Ambulances Services, with prof.dr. Peter Groenewegen, dr. Pieter Wagenaar, Peter van Zanten (Berenschot) and practitioners of the emergency-rooms in Amsterdam, 2007-2008 (paid).
- With dr. P. Staal: ‘Lange termijnanalyse van de ANWB als hybride organisatie’, Den Haag: Internal Advisory Report ANWB (advisory report for the Dutch Tourist Organization), 2007 (paid).
2) Leadership and Management in Higher Education Institutes
- Since 2007: Consultant to Leadership and Management Capacity Development Programme (LMCDP) in Ethiopia of the Center for International Cooperation (CIS) on Higher Education Development (paid on a project-basis).
- Trainer in the course ‘Leadership in Research and Proposal Writing’ at the Mekelle University, Ethiopia; April 2010 (paid).
- Consulting on ‘Diversity in Higher Education Organizations’. Participants: professionals of the Delft University of Technology in the training program on Academic Leadership. The Hague, the Netherlands, December 2009 (paid).
- Roundtable discussion on Research Policy and Research Cultures at the University of San Carlos (USC), Cebu in the Philippines, together with Ted Murnane (USC) and Jeroen van Spijk (Centre for International Cooperation, CIS, VU), June 2006 (paid).
3) Community Building and City Development
- Board member (chair) of Cybersoek digital city Amsterdam (Stichting ZIP: ‘digitaal trapveld’ Zeeburg, Amsterdam), since January 2006 (unpaid).
- Consulted: Communities in the 21st century. At the: ‘Community Timorplein’ Amsterdam, 4 September, 2008 (unpaid).
- Lecture on: Netwerken, communities, Web2.0 en de 21e eeuw. At the: ‘Community Veranders’. Amsterdam, 22 November, 2007 (unpaid).